- Lynn is Orchid Salon and Medi-Spa’s owner. She has worked for over 40 years as a hair stylist and has operated 3 salons before opening Orchid in 2004. Orchid Salon and Medi-Spa is the embodiment of Lynn’s dream to provide diverse wellness service in a hand crafted and upscale location. She is constantly educating herself on offering only the best high-quality products. She prides herself on providing an enriching work environment to her employees in a relaxing and aesthetically unparalleled place to receive services for guests.
- I became an Esthetician in 1998 after studying at the internationally renowned esthetic school, Lam School of Advanced Esthetics. Shortly after, I completed advanced facial training in London, England. Following my extensive training, I started working for Environ Canada as a national skin care educator/trainer and in 2000, I became a qualified Medical Esthetician. My work experience includes working as a Consultant and Medical Esthetician in Plastic Surgeons' offices as well as working in spas for most of my career. I have extensive knowledge and experience in treating skin. My passion is to make you feel your best! I utilize all skin rejuvenation options and can consult on many procedures. I am very passionate about what I do. I ensure that I hear what my clients? concerns are in order to provide the best possible care, and recommend products with your personal needs in mind.
- I am a master at tapping into your natural beauty and then topping it up a notch. Men and women alike really enjoy my easy nature, fun loving spirit and often become long time clients because of my skillful delivery of styles and colours that work.
- Wendy is Orchid Salon and Medi Spa’s manager and bookkeeper. She studied accounting at the University of Ottawa and has over 20 years experience in the field. She joined the Orchid team in 2009. Often at the desk to greet you, Wendy looks forward to introducing you to the salon and spa and strives to give each guest a positive, welcoming and lasting experience. Her joy is to interact with the clients and to see them leave with a big smile!
- RHN-Registered Holistic Nutritionist - I studied at Canada’s largest leading school of holistic nutrition, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. I’ve been a part of our weight loss program, Ideal Protein since 2011 and I have enjoyed every moment and every client. My background and passion for nutrition benefits my clients, as I can provide the best education and support through their weight loss venture. And more importantly, I’m an experienced and practicing lifestyle maintenance coach.
I have always been the type of person that loves sweet and salty snacks, so dieting was hard. The great thing about Ideal Protein is that I feel like I can still have those in the evening. Dill pickle zippers, strawberry wafers, BBQ Crisps? All things that I can have! I've also been introduced to so many more vegetables (zucchini!) plus new ways to eat the vegetables I love (green soup, cauliflower soup). It keeps things interesting and I don't feel like I am in a rut eating the same things day in and day out like some other diets I have tried. Having a coach to touch base with is great as well. Helping me overcome hurdles, supportive, new ideas. It all helps in my success.